It's So Soft

10/11/2011

I realized last week when it was actually cloudy and rainy and real maybe Fall is finally here weather that I do not own a grey coat.  I have some grey blazers, and I have some grey cardigans, but I don't have a grey coat.  I started looking and found none that really struck me.  Now as the weather has turned to middle-of-the-summer levels yet again, I found it.

I'm not a lover of Calvin Klein.  I don't know what it is or why, but I rarely find anything from this line that I want.  So imagine my surprise when I found this.



The shawl collar is the first thing that caught my eye.  I'm a sucker for a shawl collar.




Then I reached out to touch it, and I was gone.  It is the softest wool-blend ever.  I may be living in this every day if the weather will ever co-operate.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook