Underappreciated

8/29/2011

I'm really lucky because I have good nails.


They are strong, and they grow really quickly which means I'm usually cutting them down for practicality and not necessarily to make them even because of breaking.

But as good as my nails are, my cuticles are horrible.  I'm always searching for great cuticle treatments and really intensive hand creams.

Lately, I've been using Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment constantly.  An aesthetician told me about using the original Eight Hour Cream on my lips about 15 years ago when I couldn't find anything to help with my dryness and cracking.



That was a life-changer especially when they came up with the lip product in a tube.


I'm not sure how I first got the hand treatment.  It could have been a gift with purchase, but I've been relying on it when my cuticles are especially bad and have cracked and are painful.


I never hear anyone talking about this product, but to me, it's one of the great under-praised miracle workers.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook