Weekend

5/05/2017


Cardigan: Old but similar here 
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Ralph Lauren (Old but there are some great mules here)
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Coach





Today's Exercise: Yoga
Weight: 168.8 (-3.6)

April was a rough month for me. I had three consecutive weeks of business travel followed by a week at Disneyland and visiting family back in California for Spring Break. I had a really hard time staying motivated to find a way to get a workout in and make good eating choices while away on my own, and then on vacation, all bets were off.

As soon as we were back home, A started rehearsals for her spring showcase, and our dinner and workout schedule had multiple conflicts.

This week I finally feel like I'm back on track - just in time for my business trip next week. It's a vicious cycle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook