When in France

12/08/2013



Boots: ShoeMint
Bag: Celine




Coat: BCBGMaxAzria (Sold out but similar sleeves here)


I constantly complain about the heat is Southern California, so I loved the fact that it was freezing cold and raining the whole time we were in France.  The hub, in contrast though, is not such a fan and actually cried foul one day in Rouen when we were out shopping in the pouring rain.  At the last minute I changed the Calvin Klein short coat I was going to take on the trip for this longer BCBG coat, and I'm so thankful I did.  It was a pain to carry on the plane over, but the minute we stepped out of the airport, I knew I made the right decision.  I also threw this really old hat in at the last minute, and it was a life saver.  The Celine bag was a good choice, but I do wish I had packed a smaller cross-body bag for the days we did the really touristy things like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook