Braided Up

6/16/2013


Dress: H&M
Bag: Oscar De La Renta for Target
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren (Old but similar pointy toe here)
Earrings: Ann Taylor (Similar)
Necklace: Ann Taylor 
Bracelet: Joan Rivers




As my hair is going through this weird tonal growing out phases, I seem to prefer pulling it up and back.  I was sitting at my desk, reading emails, and I started making all of these little braids.  I don't usually play with my hair, so this was a little odd.  I realized what I was doing, and instead of undoing the braids, I just pulled it all back into a low ponytail.  When I actually glanced at myself, I kind of liked the results and decided to wrap it into a bun before going out to take these pictures.

This dress is old from H&M.  I really like the black lace over the pinkish underdress, but it's just too short.  I actually wore it a few weeks ago with a skirt on top of it, and liked it a little bit better.  I have to stop wearing these shoes.  I've worn them to pieces, and I need to move on to summer styles.

Linked to Rolled Up Pretty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook