Cold

2/09/2013



 Coat: ASOS 
Shoes: Sole Society
Earrings: Cookie Lee
Ring: Vintage




It hasn't been a blizzard here in Southern California, but we have had a pretty cold winter this year, but, yes, I do have sandals on.  It's a typical winter for us though with a cold spell lasting for a few days followed by a week in the 70s.  I'm sure that's one of the reasons that A has been sick so much this year.  Thanks to all who have asked; she is doing better but still has a cough.  She missed an entire week of school, so next week being my last week at work combined with her needing to make up a tone of homework should be fun.

I also want to thank everyone for their kind words about my decision to leave my job.  It was a tough decision, but every day I'm more and more sure it was the right one.  I've received an offer for a part-time teaching job which I'm excited about.  I'm still exploring what else I want to do, but I'm taking my time and not jumping into anything.  Figuring out what you want to be when you grow up is tough.

Linked to: Two Thirty Five Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook