Almost All Black

2/27/2013



Sweater: H&M
Pants: Zara
Boots: Givenchy (Strappy for Spring)
Bag: Vintage Liz Claiborne
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lipstick: Chanel Destinee


I'm in the middle of week two of not having a full-time job.  The hub says I look much less stressed and happier.  A is still happy to see me when I pick her up from school every day.  I'm all about routine, so just when I think I have the new pace of my day figured out, something changes it.  I'm tutoring middle school students in China, and the 16 hour time difference makes life interesting.  I'm on call as a substitute, and, thankfully, so far, I've received a few days notice when they need me to go in.  I'm writing a little and am just about to start doing a freelance editing assignment that is actually much larger than I thought I would find so soon.  I actually have so much to do that my grand plan of being one of those people sitting in Starbucks every day after doing my morning workout does not appear to be happening any time soon.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook