Trenched

10/03/2012


Trench: H&M
Dress: Calvin Klein
Bracelet: Bauble Bar (Old but similar)
Bag: Dooney & Bourke





Quite a bit of wishful thinking went into this outfit.  We've been at or close to triple digit heat all this week with no moisture in the air.  At least it's not humid anymore.  We do have some cooler temps in the forecast, and I'm hoping that the end of this miserable time of year is in sight.  I love Southern California, but I hate the heat.  Had to say goodbye to this pair of pumps today.  I had worn through the heels again, and they are so old and a little tight, so they just aren't worth going to the shoe repair.  This gives me an excuse to be on the lookout for a new pair of pointy toe pumps.

Linked to Whatever Whenever Wednesday on Rolled Up Pretty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook