Transition

5/16/2012


Dress: M Missoni (Just sold out. It was available until yesterday at The Outnet. Sorry! But here is something similar); Cardigan: Ruche; Shoes: Sole Society; Bag: Nannini; Sunglasses: Coach; Belt: Asos; Earrings & Ring: Unknown; Necklace: Vintage Cameo; Bracelets: Vintage, Gifted, Joan Rivers; Pin: Vintage






We are still at the point in the spring when it's cool in the mornings and evenings, so you have to layer appropriately.  I would probably never wear this dress though without something on top because it's a little bare for me now.  In looking through my closet to find thin layers, I was amazed at how many pieces are in what I would consider fall colors.  I guess I'll be carrying the fall long into spring with me.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook