Retro

5/29/2012


Jacket: Knitted Dove via Ideeli; Dress: Vintage; Bag: YSL; Shoes: Shoe Dazzle; Belt: Mulberry; Necklace: Jewel Mint; Bracelet: Unknown; Ring: Gifted; Lipgloss: Estee Lauder Star Pink Pure Color Gloss







I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.  I did.  We didn't do anything extravagant or unusual, but it was so nice just to take the time to relax and be able to look around without being in a hurry to go somewhere or get something done.  Because of Instagram and my family's constant use of it, I can eavesdrop on everything that everyone is doing without them being anywhere close by.  It's even more interesting to see what they post when they are in the very next room.  This outfit pulled together some recent purchases with things I've had for a very long time and combines them into a casual outfit I feel so comfortable in.  We happily had another few days of rain when I wore this to dinner with the hub on Friday.  This jacket was a happy and inexpensive impulse buy from Ideeli, and I know I'll get constant use out of it over the summer.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook