Tomato

4/19/2012

Coat: Target; Blouse: BCBG MaxAzria (Old, but look at these sequins for spring); Pants: Loft; Shoes: Sam Edelman (Similar); Necklace: Forever 21; Earrings & Bracelet: Unknown; Ring: Gifted; Lipstick: Revlon Really Red





Taking time off of work is getting harder and harder these days, and I blame it all on technology.  A few years ago, I could take a week off of work and when I got back, I'd have less than 100 emails.  Last week, I was out four days and returned to over 400.  I worked from the oldest hoping that any issues were long resolved, but found myself with a few lingering items that had to be dealt with.  Trying to clean up emails, deal with issues and getting about 100 new emails per day this week, kept prolonging my agony.  Did I mention that I was unable to send email to deal with the issues because I had too much email in my inbox?  Tonight I celebrate because it's finally clear.  I left the office tonight with 28 emails in in my inbox, and I could again send emails.  If we didn't have email, I wouldn't have to read email, but then, you probably wouldn't be reading this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook