Knitted

3/18/2012

I have come to the conclusion that no one in Los Angeles actually wears hats.  That could be a little bit of overstatement because I wear hats; therefore it can't be that no one wears hats.  However, when I went out in the rain yesterday to Nordstrom wearing this hat, I thought I had grown another head by the double takes I got from other shoppers.  I finally saw one other woman wearing a hat, and I was compelled to ask her if she felt the same way.  She let me know that she is originally from Portland, and she was used to wearing hats, but that I was right, people in Los Angeles find it strange for you to wear anything other than a baseball cap.  Somebody else must be buying the hats in the stores here, or else there's this strange churning with the same hats making the rounds from store to store to make it appear that inventory is moving.  I think I'm going to conduct an experiment and pick a hat to track.

 Hat: Anthropologie; Shirt: Mexx; Jacket: Forver21; Pants: H&M; Bag: Chanel; Shoes: Louis Vuitton; Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet & Ring: Unknown





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook