Hope

10/24/2011


I'm preparing myself for the next year because it's going to be full of change.  A lot of this change will be out of my control, and that can be really scary.  Even though I won't have full control of those changes, I'm trying to remain calm and be hopeful about everything.  There's no use worrying about the things I can't control; I'll just have to learn to accept the changes and make the best of them.  I used to love change and find it really exciting.  Now that I'm a little older, I'm a little more risk adverse.  That also has to do with the fact that the last six months have been quite calmer than the last three years, and I've come to appreciate that calm.  Change is a time for great opportunity.  I need to just keep telling myself that.




Bloom Princess Lipstick




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just found your blog and I am also going to have many changes in the next few months. Try to think positive as for me anytime things change they end up always being for the better.

    Have a good day,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook