Birds of a Feather

10/16/2011

One of the greatest compliments I get is when people say to me, "You always do great things with your hair.  You wear it different almost every day."  I feel that I am not the most talented at doing my hair, but I'm really lucky to have a lot of really thick hair.  I'm always on the lookout for great hair accessories, but they can be hard to find.

I bought this headband at Anthropologie on a whim.


I just got my hair cut, and for the first week or so afterwards, I'm just getting used to where it falls around my face.  This seemed like a good time to pull on the headband to push the hair back from my face a little.


Paired with a cashmere turtle-neck, a pair of tweedy pants and some thick bangles, I'm ready for the season to change.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook