Perricone Amine Complex Face Lift

9/26/2011

I've recently started using lifting products on my face.  I feel like that's such a confession.  Hi my name is Gina, and I use lifting and firming products on my face.  You see, I've gotten kind of jowl-y in my mid-life, not old age.  Of course, it has nothing to do with the 20 or so pounds I could lose which would dramatically help the situation.

One of the first I've tried is the Perricone MD High Potency Amine Complex Face Lift.



I layer it on after my serum and before my moisturizer in the morning.  At $95 for 2 ounces, it's not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm really glad I didn't pay for this one even though I do like the product.  The smell is a little off-putting, but it doesn't linger.  The product gives a nice firmness to the skin which lasts for most of the day.  This isn't a dramatic plastic-y or mask-like feeling though which is a plus.  Because you use just a few drops, I can see that the bottle would last several months making it more of a value, but unless I find that a lower-priced product doesn't give the same results, which I wouldn't call dramatic, I'm going to keep looking.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook