Can't Live Without

9/19/2011

Whenever I see one of those magazine pieces where they ask celebrities what product they would take to a desert island, I always feel impressed and stressed at the same time because I could never pick just one thing to take.  I would take mascara because my eyes disappear without it. But if I was by myself, it wouldn't matter.  So I would take lip balm because my lips are scary dry.  But then what about the rest of my face.  So I would take moisturizer and then I could use it on my lips too.  But...

Hence the stress.

There is no one thing that I can't live without product-wise, but there are several things that I depend on everyday.

One amazing and miracle-type product is Dr. Brandt's Pores No More.


I only found out about this a few months ago, and I feel like I'm making up for lost time.  When you smooth this on, it has a silky almost powdery texture.  It instantly makes my skin feel smooth and soft.  It also does amazing things to the skin texture on my cheeks where I feel my pores are the most noticeable.

I may not be ready for the desert island, but I feel more prepared to answer the question the next time I'm asked (does anyone really ask that question?).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook