Don't Really Love These

6/20/2011

I've been trying two products that I'm honestly not crazy about.  The first is La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Body Cream which is...wait for it...$390 per jar.



I wanted to love it.  People rave about it.  Why else is it $390 per jar?  To me, it has a weird fragrance which I catch a whiff of on myself throughout the day.  I haven't noticed any amazing improvement in my skin texture, and if I had paid for it, I would be really upset right now.

The other product is Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer.


Maybe I'm just not the right demographic for this product, but I didn't like the dry texture, and the applicator with the sponge tip is very old-fashioned (ironically).  Also the way the tube is designed and because the product is so thick, you'll never get the full amount of product out of the tube.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook